Friday, February 12, 2016

Birding Near Lukeville, AZ. Adventure


We had one great adventure to the Lukeville area.  It is in Pima County, state Arizona.
On the border of United States and Mexico.  It has a gas station,  shops of all type.  It is on Highway 85.
It is in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.


The town of Lukeville was at one time known as Gringo Pass. 
We stop at Why to get rid of our trash and for me to get a cup of coffee, which was very sweet and I threw it out.  So I wasted my daily allowance.
   
This is the border, the truck is on  the Mexico side and of course we are on the Arizona side.
 
 
These photos are just some different views along the road w.ay. It was much nicer the photos I am showing.
This is called Quitobaquito.


 
These are just views of the plants in the area.
 
 There are a lot of these Creosote plants all over  the area..
 
We even got a flat tire.  2 Boarder Patrol  men stop to help us.  Thanks so much for the help.
 
 
I have made a total mess of this blog.  It has taken me so long to post it. And it still is not just the way I wanted to post it.  Next one I post it will be when it happens or I will not post it at all.   Kitfoxgal
 

 

No comments: