Friday, April 02, 2010

Deadlist Catch Back On The Bering Sea




Good morning folks. The weather has been windy but real nice today and no wind.

Richard and DesertDale are riding their bikes today. I will go bull s---with Virginia.

The "Deadlist Catch" was on Discovery the other night, for their 5th season.
The crews are: Northwestern, Capt. Sig, with 6 crew members; The Time Bandit, Capt. Johnathan who owens his boat, with a 7 man crew; The ConeliaMarie, Capt.Phil who has been fishing for 33 years, with a 4 man crew; The Wizard, Capt. Keith who shares duty with his brother, has a 7 man crew; The Incentive, Capt. "Big Dad, has a crew of 4; The LisaMarie, Capt. Wade, been fihing sence 1974, with a crew of 4.
I did not get the other crews or boats this time around.

DesertDale and the Kitfoxgal had many fo fishing trips out in that ocean,from Bodga Bay, on the CWIT. That is a mighty big place. You see many of sights out there. Always seeing the whales or the dolphins come by. What joys we had in those days. It just got to the point where it was costing to mush and they also did away with salmon fishing. That was our main reason for going "boondocking" full time.

Time has gotten away for me. As I have been having problems posting this blog today. I am not sure what i did but I did it. Kitfoxgal
(Photos will be posting when The Blog let me do it.)

No comments: