Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bamboo Village Ar Ajo

Good afternoon to all my readers out there.  What a fine trip DesertDale took me on to Ajo, once again.
This is a view of the old mine cuttings.
As our old site is no more.  Aho Parks Dept has fixed us a spot this side of the wash, you know the one that flooded last year.
I am not all that crazy about the new site, but it will do.
The manger of Ajo Parks Dept. stopped by to visit.  What a fine person he is.
He said the reason the reason they stopped us from parking across the wash was to let the vegetation regrow in the area.  Then they will reopen the area too us.
He sure was a very fine person.

Here are a few photos of Ajo and of one finest Chinese Restaurant around.


Of course I must show the wash house and a few other town business , the "big town of Ajo has..


I forgot to take a photo of the "one and only" bakery's around and they have mighty good "sweets" in there.

I think I will turn on the sweets on tonight and see if I can get DesertDale to take a ride down to Why tomorrow.

What ever you do enjoy life.  Kitfoxgal

No comments: