Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lake Mead Recreation Area

 
Good afternoon folks.  My computer is still down.  It will be another two weeks or more.  The repair man came from St. George, Utah.  But could not fix it.  (at no cost)  So we have to send it to the repair shop.
So will be here for another few days.

So DesertDale is letting me use his old computer.  Which means I can not get to my photos.  So just posting a quit posting. 
 I just did not what you to think I have forgotten all of my readers.
We are now at Overton, Nevada, up on the bluff.

Enjoy life.  Kitfoxgal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Seems to be a problem with the archives and monthly listing--they aren't there. No way to read all the posts other than what appears on the front page without access to the archive listing.