Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pahranagat Wildlife Adventure

Good afternoon to all my readers.  We are enjoying our view here at Pahranagat.

I did the wash this morning in Alamo.  Then when I got back to our site, we cleaned the truck, the had the  pleasure of doing a thing or two in side the motor home with no-
other then DesertDale.
This is one photo I did not post , when we were at the Dave Deacon site.
We had 7 "Hummers" come to our feeder at a time .  We enjoyed the view.
Then DesertDale also sent me a photo of his favorite "One Eye Owl" photo, he took at  the Dave Duncan site.
the "Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge" came to be in 1963.  U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service designated 5,380 acres of the lake, marshes, wet lands and desert uplands as Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge.  It is a very essential stop over site for the waterfowl and songbirds as they are migrating south in the fall.  Then migrating back north in the spring.
Pahranagat NWR is just one of more than 550 refuge in the system.
 View from our site.  "Marvellous" site to wake up to in the morning.

Enjoying the "crab" at Bodega Bay, just wanted to make you think DesertDale fixed me crab for lunch.  Ha!Ha!
Kitfoxgal

1 comment:

Dooars Ecoviillege said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post!