Sunday, October 28, 2012

Judge Roy Bean Adventure

Good afternoon to all my readers.
 I must say DesertDale has shown me another fine adventure.
He took me on 90 to Langtry, Texas.
He was a justice of the peace in the western part of Texas in the late 19th century.
He was born in Kentucky.  He began his adventures around 1847.   He went to Mexico were he to flee because of  his first killing.  Were he ended up shooting another man.
For some 16 years was prosperous and a legitimate life as businessman.  Then in 1882 and built his famous saloon, "The Jersey Lilly", plus he found the town of Langtry.

This is the post office in Langtry, plus this cactus that was along the walk way.
As you can see DesertDale had a little refreshment at the bar.

What a tourist guide Mr. Southern has turned out to be.  He picks these routes out at night when I am sleeping.

Enjoy.  Kitfoxgal



No comments: